Do you do residential design?
We only do design for commercial projects.

Where are you located, and how far from there do you do work?
We are located in Burien, Washington, 12 miles south of downtown Seattle. Our commercial architects work within the Seattle Metropolitan area, north to Edmonds, east from Bellevue to Issaquah, work south to Tacoma, and areas between.

How long have you been in business?
Hazelrigs Architecture was founded in 2004 to provide commercial architectural design. Colleen Hazelrigs has practiced architecture since 1989.

What type of client representative do you work with?
We work directly for the tenant and landlord. We also coordinate with commercial real estate brokers for their clients.

Do you do green building design?
We have incorporated green building design into our architectural services as much as possible as it aligns with the client’s business goals. Colleen Hazelrigs has received the Leed Accredited Professional certification.

Do you help during construction?
We offer full-service design from planning through construction services.

What is the first thing you would do in a project?
The first thing we would do is establish the scope of work the client needs. If the project in in the preliminary stage we would analyze how much space they need. In any case, we start where the client is in their project. Contact us now to get started!